viernes, 11 de diciembre de 2015

My next vacation



Hello everybody!
Today I will talk to my next vacation. Well, in this time my family decided to go to Miami and Orlando and I'm very excited! I really hope the trip will come soon. First visit to an uncle who lives in Miami, here we go to the beach and shopping centers. Many people have told me that everything is cheaper in Miami, so I want to buy many things.I hope to find my favorite perfumes, I really love. Then we go to orlando. My mom already bought tickets to tour the theme parks, she is really cautious and like to have everything planned.
I have seen many pictures of Universal Studios and Magic Kingdom and they have many attractions! I can not wait to get on the rollercoasters. Although I must confess that scares me a little, but my little brother to accompany me. 
This time I can not go to parties because they are familiar vacation, but the truth is that I do not care too. I will return to Miami on another occasion, but this time with my friends.
My parents were the last year to miami and orlando and loved it, is why they decided to take us this year. At first I was not sure to go because my big sister can not go, but then I thought all I could buy and learn, and regretted. I am now more anxious that my little brothers. 
We decided to go on summer vacation, specifically in February, because my mom always take their holidays in that month.
We take a plane from Santiago to Miami, then to go to orlando we take a bus, It's not very far. 
With regard to clothing, I decided to wear comfortable clothes because the temperature in Miami always very hot.
About money, travel is expensive, but it will be an unforgettable experience! Well dear friends, this is all for now and I hope you enjoyed my post. See you soon.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario